Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween



Lilly was crackin up at Brendon




Here is our scary bunch! Lilly a cheerleader, Brendon...I'm not sure, a freak I think, Nathan the skeleton man, Dallin the Ninja and Devin the sports fanatic. We took Lilly to our neighbors homes and then came back to hand out candy while Dallin, Nathan and Brendon went with our neighbors AJ and Noah Comstock around Hansen Park. Brendon tricked me though and wore one of AJ's costumes from last year. They came trick or treating at our home and I had no idea who he was. He was in this really scary costume. Before I could grab the camera he was off to the next house. Devin had 7 of his friends over for a party. It was a late night but super fun for all of the kids. Mom and Dad still recovering! hee- hee

2 comments:

Joan Wood said...

Fun picture. We miss you! G&GWood

Jenne said...

Such a cute cheerleader! And who is the cute girl in the long blond wig?? She is darling!