Sunday, November 2, 2008

BYU GAME!!!





My brother Kent and his wife Melanie




This picture shows Lilly's LOVE or obsession with shoes. Just to clarify shoes was her first word. Anyway, we were at the Hotel and I gave her a bath then wrapped her towel around her. I was cleaning up the bathroom and she slipped away. I walked out and she already had her shoes on and running around.



This was such a fun weekend. So I know I am totally doing this backwards starting with Halloween and working back. But early September we took the kids to Seattle on a Friday for the Mariner vs. Yankee game. We met my brother Kent and his wife at Red Robin and had a yummy lunch and then headed to the game. There at the game we ran into my other brother Ritch and Rebecca and a couple of his kids. It was so fun, after the game we had a long hike back to our hotel. After a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time our kids were starting to struggle. I think it was mostly my fault because I thought, "no big deal we can walk to the hotel it can't be that far, I've got boys, they can handle it"....well I was wrong. Jared finally found a taxi and he was going to send me and some of the kids in it and try to find another....but I said no way! I don't think we were in the best part of town...it was pretty dark and we were starting to see some weird things. So I squished everyone in this taxi, YES, all 7 of us and the driver looked at me like are you NUTS! Yes, I am!

The next morning we went to the BYU VS. WASHINGTON game. It was a really fun weekend and Lilly came back chanting...EYU, EYU for BYU!

3 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Sounds like fun! Liley sounds like she is talking much better than Kennedy. We are working on it... Has she always had such blonde hair?

Leslie said...

I didn't know you blog! ME, TOOO! I love finding a new blogger!

Shelli said...

Hi Wendi! Waiting to see pictures from your Hawaii trip! I didn't know you had a blog, it's fun to see your cute family on here.